Archiware's P5 server backup is browser based and allows easy configuration, administration and monitoring – regardless of your location. The backup will include all your data as well as extended attributes, permissions, resource forks etc.
Through parallelization, P5 Backup software supports multiple drives, tasks and clients simultaneously. Even large data sets can be backed up in the shortest time possible. Backups are interruptible, and will be filled in automatically with the next run. Even partial backups are restorable.
Growing with your requirements, P5’s modular design allows for optimal scaling to fit your needs. There are no limits to possible growth: you can easily add further Archiware products, hardware or media to expand your setup. The same hardware can also be used to operate P5 Archive.
• Archive, Backup and Cloning in one solution
• macOS, Windows, Linux and NAS systems (QNAP, Synology, NETGEAR)
• Browser interface
• Disk, Tape and Cloud storage compatible
• Universal storage compatibility with XSan, StorNext, SAN, RAID, NAS, Tape, Tape Libraries
• Scales from Mac mini to server farm
• Fully functional 30 day trial
• Add-on P5 Archive App for archiving from Finder and FCP X integration
Products, Requirements, Pricing
Software-Download – fully featured, free 30 day trial version
Requirements and Compatibilities
Product and License Configurator – Find the right license
P5 Archive App – Add-on to P5 Archive for desktop Archiving and FCP X integration
Feature List – Introduction of new features in the latest P5 version
Solution pages – See how P5 works with partner hardware and software
P5 Masterclass – Extensive collection of free training videos
P5 Manual – Download Manuals and Quickstart Guides